WIP About allowed formats on PTVL
Can we dream about PVTL reading all video formats? Is there some chance to integrate it with VLC, which is an open code too?
(Please forgive me if it is a dumb question, I'm not a programmer)

: )
PseudoTV Live can read all formats available to Kodi... the issue is usually regarding duration meta information.

Since PseudoTV Live is a EPG it requires duration information to predict starttimes/endtimes/runtimes.

1. Ensure your Kodi library is correctly scraped and all content contains duration details.

2. Check that the file is correctly encoded and contains runtime meta (PTVL is able to parse files directly for duration meta).

3. I've spent a lot of time actively coding v.0.9.x... so my v.0.8.x details are fuzzy Sad However.... please check under the "Debugging" PTVL settings tab for something in regards to a duration override? or "Force duration".

Its a fallback that allows PTVL to force content without reliably duration details, but this WILL cause your EPG timeline to out of sync.

In the future please post your PTVL related questions below, Thank You =)
https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=231
Image Lunatixz - Kodi / Beta repository
Image PseudoTV - Forum | Website | Youtube | Help?
Moved to PseudoTV Live sub-forum.
Forum Rules (wiki) | Banned add-ons (wiki) | Wiki (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
I seem to be having the same problem as well. Has anyone been successful in locating where the "Force Duration" setting is in the latest version of PTVL? I've been re-encoding the majority of my videos to provide duration information, but it'd be great if there was an easier way of doing this.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
About allowed formats on PTVL0