youtube playlists don't show episode info on EPG
not sure what's going on

this is my set up:
pseudotv live 0.0.8f
spmc 16.7.1
amazon fire tv / stick

have smart playlists that play great, show all movie and episode info

however, when i try to use youtube playlists, all it shows on the epg is the name of the channel i created

sometimes though, when i click on one of the youtube playlist channels, after it loads a video, when i bring up the epg again it will then show the list of videos on the playlist

not sure what's going on, any ideas? what other info can i provide
Youtube and internet content that falls below a minimum required duration are bundled ie. "Grouped" together under the channel name.

This is a performance restriction, and there is no way around it... basically for Kodi and most devices to draw a EPG control for all of the short programing blocks would slow the EPG to a crawl.

To avoid this; try building channels that contains content over 15mins each. Also the upcoming release of v.0.9.x improves on this function by carefully calculating per content length in order to provide you with the best interface.

BTW, The EPG and Overlay should still show you per show info; so even though the EPG groups together some youtube content, your info on currently playing and next show meta should be relevant.

P.S You can find answers using the Thread search feature, a lot of questions have been asked and answered before Smile
Image Lunatixz - Kodi / Beta repository
Image PseudoTV - Forum | Website | Youtube | Help?
(2017-09-14, 23:38)Lunatixz Wrote: Youtube and internet content that falls below a minimum required duration are bundled ie. "Grouped" together under the channel name.

This is a performance restriction, and there is no way around it... basically for Kodi and most devices to draw a EPG control for all of the short programing blocks would slow the EPG to a crawl.

To avoid this; try building channels that contains content over 15mins each. Also the upcoming release of v.0.9.x improves on this function by carefully calculating per content length in order to provide you with the best interface.

BTW, The EPG and Overlay should still show you per show info; so even though the EPG groups together some youtube content, your info on currently playing and next show meta should be relevant.

P.S You can find answers using the Thread search feature, a lot of questions have been asked and answered before Smile

makes sense

yeah, my bad, I guess I didn't search hard enough

thanks for his great addon anyway, for whatever that's worth

any ETA for 0.0.9?
(2017-09-15, 01:36)rotatorkuf Wrote:
(2017-09-14, 23:38)Lunatixz Wrote: Youtube and internet content that falls below a minimum required duration are bundled ie. "Grouped" together under the channel name.

makes sense

yeah, my bad, I guess I didn't search hard enough

thanks for his great addon anyway, for whatever that's worth

any ETA for 0.0.9?

Sorry no ETA at the moment.... but I promise it will be worth the wait.
Image Lunatixz - Kodi / Beta repository
Image PseudoTV - Forum | Website | Youtube | Help?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
youtube playlists don't show episode info on EPG0