Paranormal add on?
I know I'm probably the odd man out on this one, but I'm a paranormal TV show nerd. Does anyone know of any apps which link to a lot of this genre of show?
Thread moved to video addons.

But please note we do not generally provide content directly, and it may be worth reading the notes on free content (wiki) before continuing.

There may be addons which provide free to air channels with such content, but it depends where you are.
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
You might find some of what you are looking for in the Discovery Channels add-on. Destination America is one of the available channels, and has episodes from shows such as Ghost Asylum, Haunted Towns, and Paranormal Witness, etc. Currently there are at least 16 free episodes listed from these and other similar programs.
Kodi Matrix on Dell Optiplex 980 Lubuntu 22.04 | Kodi Matrix on HTPC Lubuntu 20.04 | My Add-ons | Legacy Repo | Matrix Repo
>>>>> Newest MetalChris Addons: Local Now | Redbox | NEWSnet| NHL Radio | Weather Unlocked
Yes, that's the sort of thing I'm currently doing. Just wondered if there was an add on specifically for the paranormal stuff.
Try the Disclose.tv addon, maybe it will have some stuff you like? or use the search function in the youtube addon..Im sure you will find lots of stuff you like.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Paranormal add on?0