black lines thru center of screen on LG tv
Hello people, i have a problem with Kodi 17.5 . i've been running the first krypton and had no problems, but then i seen the newest 17.5 and proceeded with the download, that went fine but now i get 2 black lines across the center of my tv
i am running Kodi on a win 10 desktop thru a Radeon 6800 series graphics cards HDMI output over to my LG flat screen by duplicating my monitor. It's been no problem till i upgraded to 17.5. If i run videos on netflix and or you tube the videos are clear (normal) no lines. so i'm thinking its Kodi somehow. while the video is playing the lines aren't showing on the monitor just the tv. i've switched HDMI inputs on the tv but no difference.
Any help to remove those lines from the tv would be great
Just wondering where you got the Kodi 17.5 build, as Kodi stable is stlll at 17.4.
As always, including a debug enabled kodi.log (uploaded to a pastebin website) is appreciated.
(2017-09-17, 05:31)Klojum Wrote: Just wondering where you got the Kodi 17.5 build, as Kodi stable is stlll at 17.4.
As always, including a debug enabled kodi.log (uploaded to a pastebin website) is appreciated.
It's mandatory.
First decide what functions / features you expect from a system. Then decide for the hardware. Don't waste your money on crap.
Your correct it is 17.4 not .5 My Bad
So how about the debug log file?
A screen grab might be good too. Not to frighten you but I've seen black lines across LCD panels, and it's usually a sign of bad grid fingers on the panel.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
black lines thru center of screen on LG tv0