Problems with Installing GameAddon
Hi at all,
today i have some time to try out the newest Version and could spent some time to set up a Retroplayer-System on a RPi3.

As i want to install one of the emulators i.e. one for the GameBoy it installed the Controller Profile but cut not install the dependancy of libreto (seen in the following).

08:35:18.871 T:1458566032 ERROR: CAddonInstallJob[game.libretro.gambatte]: Die Abhängigkeit auf kodi.binary.global.main in Version 1.0.11 konnte nicht aufgelöst werden.

I also couldn't install or update the libretro compatibility addon because i get the same error that it could not solve the dependancy on kodi.binary.global.main in version 1.0.11

Any ideas what i could do?

Thanks
Quote:08:35:18.871 T:1458566032 ERROR: CAddonInstallJob[game.libretro.gambatte]: Die Abhängigkeit auf kodi.binary.global.main in Version 1.0.11 konnte nicht aufgelöst werden.
FYI, one single line does not make up for a full kodi.log file.
Sry for that. Hope this will be better:
Debug Log Retroplayer
That is not a log. That is just a link to Debug Log wiki page.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
Hmm i don't know why it links to another site so i will try it like this.

https://pastebin.com/cTR9C36p
I had the same issue, I updated the repository whee the add-on is coming from and that solved the issue for me.
(2017-09-17, 19:23)dr88dr88 Wrote: I had the same issue, I updated the repository whee the add-on is coming from and that solved the issue for me.

Thanks for this idea but i tried it too and there ist nothing to update and it does not change anything so the problem is still there.
(2017-09-17, 21:06)motamas Wrote:
(2017-09-17, 19:23)dr88dr88 Wrote: I had the same issue, I updated the repository whee the add-on is coming from and that solved the issue for me.

Thanks for this idea but i tried it too and there ist nothing to update and it does not change anything so the problem is still there.
I have the same problem. Is there a Solution?

Gesendet von meinem SM-T810 mit Tapatalk
Philips TV with Kodi 20.2 with IPTV --- Orbsmart 500 Android 21 alpha/beta as Online-radio/TV in the kitchen
Installing game add-ons should be fixed in the latest LE 9 builds
(2017-10-10, 21:48)garbear Wrote: Installing game add-ons should be fixed in the latest LE 9 builds

Thanks for this information. Already now i want to say that it works with the new build ;D

Only the libreto does not work right but i think this is a known problem Big Grin
With a little trick i coould now play my roms and that is important to test the new features Wink
(2017-10-11, 20:39)motamas Wrote: Only the libreto does not work right but i think this is a known problem Big Grin

What do you mean? Is this something I can fix?
(2017-10-11, 20:47)garbear Wrote:
(2017-10-11, 20:39)motamas Wrote: Only the libreto does not work right but i think this is a known problem Big Grin

What do you mean? Is this something I can fix?

Sry garbear for the late response but i havent much time the last days.
Today i have a look at the problem and it is fixed. Before i could not activate or update the libreto but now it is still working Big Grin

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Problems with Installing GameAddon0