Win Missing high/low temperature weather forecast
Hello there,

since Kodi 17 I'm missing the high and low temperatures at the weather forecast. I already tried to fix that myself by modifying the specific skin template but I can't get them to work as wanted (only in the title next to the name of the day).

Although the attached sample is at a 16:10 display, this "bug" does not depend on the resolution of the device. I already tested 16:9 (1920x1080) and 4:3 (1600x1200). I'm running Kodi 17.4 with Estouchy at 1.1.12.

Thanks to anyone who might help in solving this issue!

Best regards,
John-J

Anybody? Is no one missing these temperatures?

Also tried it on a 2160x1440 display...unfortunately no change? May it be a color (alpha) issue in Estouchy?

Best regards,
John-J
(2017-09-25, 23:02)John-J Wrote: Anybody? Is no one missing these temperatures?

Also tried it on a 2160x1440 display...unfortunately no change? May it be a color (alpha) issue in Estouchy?

Best regards,
John-J

I just posted similar in the WUnderground section. I'm doing this on an Android tablet and like the skin except for this one annoying thing. I'd switch to re-Touched, but there seems to be a compatibility issue with Krypton.
Just checked the Android version on an Samsung S8...same skin, same fault...no temperatures. So it definitely seems to be a bug in that specific (official?) skin and is not hard/software related.
No change on Kodi v17.6...unfortunately
Sad 
(2017-11-20, 22:11)John-J Wrote: No change on Kodi v17.6...unfortunately
Not working in Leia either
(2019-03-03, 06:35)jason_a69 Wrote:
(2017-11-20, 22:11)John-J Wrote: No change on Kodi v17.6...unfortunately
Not working in Leia either 
I have fixed this is anyone wants it.
works fine in leia

Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
(2019-03-03, 12:55)ronie Wrote: works fine in leia

That's odd, I am having issues with a touchscreen (resolution 1024 x 600), the high / low values were blank.
Sorry...but I can't confirm the skin to work in Leia (resolution 1920x1080). What do I need to change and fix it?

no idea... can you check if the temps are also missing in the estuary skin?
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
Estuary skin works for me.

What's the latest release date / version of the estouchy code? I'll do some checking.
for reasons unknown to me, this happens on android only...
but regardless, this fixes the problem: https://github.com/xbmc/xbmc/pull/15685
(2019-03-06, 15:44)ronie Wrote: for reasons unknown to me, this happens on android only...
but regardless, this fixes the problem: https://github.com/xbmc/xbmc/pull/15685
Thanks very much, that fixed the problem. It was not working on Android (via a firestick) but I was also having the same issue on a Raspberry Pi.
still strange that it happens on some platforms, but not on others. that shouldn't have any influence on skin code.
but glad its fixed anyway. thx for the feed back!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Missing high/low temperature weather forecast0