Android Getting PVR error messages on Krypton 17.4
I installed 17.4 a few days ago. I started getting several PVR error messages today. First one is Argus Tv client. "add-on could not be loaded. An unknown error has occurred" When I close that i get an identical error message about dvb PVR client followed by Nextpvr PVR client and Pctv systems client. Then I get a stalker client error.
I thought it might be an add-on so I deleted the last third party add-on I installed then cleraed the cache and got the same error messages. I went into system and tried updating the PVR clients giving me the error messages, there are no updates available for the PVR clients. I rebooted and tried disabling these pvr clients but the system locks everytime I try this.I don't believe I use anything other than the iptv simple client and find it strange that I receive a message about the stalker client.
I googled the error messages but wasn't able to find anybody else with this issue.
Anybody have any suggestions on what I should try next?
Thx in advance
You will need to provide a debug log. The instructions are in my signature. Use the Basic method. Once you have enabled debugging in Settings>System Settings>Logging, restart Kodi then replicate the problem. In your case, do whatever it is that gives you these error messages. Once done upload to pastebin and link back here. Note: The entire debug log is required. Partial logs will be ignored and no further responses will be made
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Getting PVR error messages on Krypton 17.40