Mod Seasons Artwork not showing in SubMenu
Hi guys,
I have literally spent days trying to find out a solution by myself but I just can't. I give up!
My problem is that I don't have artwork (season poster + information) showing (I use TriPanel) when I used the submenus.

Here is my config; Kodi on a raspberry Pi3 (OSMC) with Aeon Nox.
All my TVSHOWS are in their own folder with all the artwork locally stored in their folder.(artwork, poster, season, theme, thumb, fanart,...)

I have a main menu called TV-Shows and SubMenu called RECENT - DISCONTINUED - DOCUMENTARY.
When I click on the Main menu "TV-Shows", all my series are showing as icons.
Then when I click on the show I want to watch, I have the TriPanel view with the seasons, the seaon-poster, the season information. That is exactly what I want.
If I click on any season, then I have the TriPanel List of episodes. That's perfect.

The problem is coming when I do this via the Sub-Menu;
From TV-Shows, I go down to my menu DISCONTINUED for example, all my discontinued TV-Shows are showing as icons. Great!
Then when I click on the show I want to watch, I have the TriPanel BUT with absolutely nothing. I have just the season number but no season-poster and no information.
Then if I click on any season, I have the TriPanel list of episodes with all the information.
So the problem is coming at step 2 but I can't find out why!!!

Do you guys have experienced something similar and if yes, any solutionsHuh
Thx

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Seasons Artwork not showing in SubMenu0