Failed to Install From Zip File
What is the URL of the link you are using?

Bear in mind our Forum rules (wiki) and Piracy policy (wiki). If what you are trying to do violates those then you'll need to enquire elsewhere.
Always read the Wiki, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Read/follow the forum rules.
(2017-09-19, 21:35)Dangelus Wrote: What is the URL of the link you are using?

Bear in mind our Forum rules (wiki) and Piracy policy (wiki). If what you are trying to do violates those then you'll need to enquire elsewhere.

No url's work for any addon.
Give us some specifics or provide a link to a Debug log (wiki) or nobody will be able to help you.
Sorry, I thought that was specific. I can copy and paste the log after I see my friend in a few hours. I just thought this was a rather common error. So there is no obvious fix or setting that I need to change?
Given the vast array of Hardware, Kodi versions, addons etc it could be anything. It's not a common issue though unless you're using unreliable sources or outdated Kodi versions. Hence we need more info Smile
(2017-09-19, 21:59)screaminseahawk Wrote: Sorry, I thought that was specific. I can copy and paste the log after I see my friend in a few hours. I just thought this was a rather common error. So there is no obvious fix or setting that I need to change?

I think this IS a common problem, if you trying to type in the URL of a dodgy addon. Because, a lot of the dodgy ones have moved & no longer work.

But of course, you are typing in?
(2017-09-19, 22:13)bubblegum57 Wrote:
(2017-09-19, 21:59)screaminseahawk Wrote: Sorry, I thought that was specific. I can copy and paste the log after I see my friend in a few hours. I just thought this was a rather common error. So there is no obvious fix or setting that I need to change?

I think this IS a common problem, if you trying to type in the URL of a dodgy addon. Because, a lot of the dodgy ones have moved & no longer work.

But of course, you are typing in?

Super Repos has a lot of legal addons here: [removed] . We get the same error here.
Super repo is a banned repository. If your log is going to show even worse examples than this then you might as well not bother collating it and this thread can be closed. You were advised of the rules in post #2
(2017-09-19, 22:19)Dangelus Wrote: Super repo is a banned repository. If your log is going to show even worse examples than this then you might as well not bother collating it and this thread can be closed. You were advised of the rules in post #2

Banned? Every time I search on Google link from the past month for legal addons, Super Repos is listed.
[removed]

Do not post links on how to install what you have already been informed is a banned repository!
(2017-09-19, 22:28)screaminseahawk Wrote:
(2017-09-19, 22:19)Dangelus Wrote: Super repo is a banned repository. If your log is going to show even worse examples than this then you might as well not bother collating it and this thread can be closed. You were advised of the rules in post #2

Banned? Every time I search on Google link from the past month for legal addons, Super Repos is listed.

What does a google search have to do with what we considered banned on this forum?

Last chance to review the forum rules presented to you to see if your support request meets the criteria.
Never mind. You guys are worthless.
No, Super Repo is worthless Smile Literally the worst concept ever, no wonder you are having problems.
(2017-09-19, 22:35)screaminseahawk Wrote: Never mind. You guys are worthless.

Have a little break from the forum to think about your life choices.
I'm having the same issue and unlike Mr. Screaminseahawk I don't think the good people on these blogs are worthless, always quite helpful when working within the rules.

Could you tell me which repositories are okay to talk about?

Thanks,

Peter

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Failed to Install From Zip File0