Unversal movie scrapper don´t work
Hello,

I am donator and I can scrapp my colleccion with the Universal movie scrapper, but, don´work.

Is a bug?

Thanks in advance.
did you mean the kodi scraper?
we do not have any universal scraper yet
tinyMediaManager - THE media manager of your choice - available for Windows, macOS and Linux
Help us translate tinyMediaManager at Weblate | Translations at 66%
Found a bug or want to submit a feature request? Contact us at GitLab
Yes, is the Kodi: Universal Movie Scrapper.
Don´t work.
@judocama,

You have posted in the sub-forum for Tiny Media Manager. You seem to be asking about the Kodi Scraper.

You need to clarify what you want. Simply saying "Scraper does not work" is useless and we cannot help you.

Is your problem with Tiny Media Manger or with Kodi?

Give details of what is not working. A debug log is required.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
Does the scraper work inside Kodi?
If no -> not our problem

If yes, we need at least more information such as logfile...
(But we probably cannot do anything about that issue....)
tinyMediaManager - THE media manager of your choice :)
Wanna help translate TMM ?
Hello,

kodi: Universal movie scrapper work in Kodi but don't work for me in TMM, I select it but don't search nothing.

017-09-28 18:23:21,722 DEBUG [updateThread] o.t.scraper.kodi.KodiScraperProcessor:43 - KodiScraperProcessor created using Scraper: org.tinymediamanager.scraper.kodi.KodiScraper@1595de6b; Complete Logging: false
2017-09-28 18:23:21,723 INFO [updateThread] o.t.scraper.kodi.KodiScraperProcessor:66 - ** BEGIN Function: CreateSearchUrl; Dest: 3; ClearBuffers: false
2017-09-28 18:23:21,723 WARN [updateThread] o.t.scraper.kodi.KodiScraperProcessor:133 - Expression was empty. Returning processed output buffer using input as replacement array.
2017-09-28 18:23:21,724 WARN [updateThread] o.t.scraper.kodi.KodiScraperProcessor:133 - Expression was empty. Returning processed output buffer using input as replacement array.
2017-09-28 18:23:21,724 WARN [updateThread] o.t.scraper.kodi.KodiScraperProcessor:133 - Expression was empty. Returning processed output buffer using input as replacement array.
2017-09-28 18:23:21,725 INFO [updateThread] o.t.scraper.kodi.KodiScraperProcessor:74 - ** END Function: CreateSearchUrl; Dest: 3; ClearBuffers: false
2017-09-28 18:23:21,725 ERROR [updateThread] o.tinymediamanager.core.movie.MovieList:585 - searchMovie
java.lang.NullPointerException: null
at org.tinymediamanager.scraper.kodi.KodiAddonProcessor.getSearchResults(KodiAddonProcessor.java:109)
at org.tinymediamanager.scraper.kodi.AbstractKodiMetadataProvider._search(AbstractKodiMetadataProvider.java:103)
at org.tinymediamanager.scraper.kodi.KodiMovieMetadataProvider.search(KodiMovieMetadataProvider.java:55)
at org.tinymediamanager.core.movie.MovieList.searchMovie(MovieList.java:556)
at org.tinymediamanager.ui.movies.dialogs.MovieChooserDialog$SearchTask.doInBackground(MovieChooserDialog.java:704)
at org.tinymediamanager.ui.movies.dialogs.MovieChooserDialog$SearchTask.doInBackground(MovieChooserDialog.java:688)
at javax.swing.SwingWorker$1.call(Unknown Source)
at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(Unknown Source)
at javax.swing.SwingWorker.run(Unknown Source)
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(Unknown Source)
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(Unknown Source)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
I have the exact same issue.

Was this ever solved?
do you have the latest version of the kodi scrapers?
the line numbers of the logs do not match the code in github..

look like you have the scraper version from release 2.9.4 (pre october, where this has already been fixed)

you could force the tmm updater to re-download this file:
simply delete the file plugins/sccraper-kodi.jar and run the tmm updater afterwards
tinyMediaManager - THE media manager of your choice - available for Windows, macOS and Linux
(2017-12-23, 11:17)mlaggner Wrote: do you have the latest version of the kodi scrapers?
the line numbers of the logs do not match the code in github..

look like you have the scraper version from release 2.9.4 (pre october, where this has already been fixed)

you could force the tmm updater to re-download this file:
simply delete the file plugins/sccraper-kodi.jar and run the tmm updater afterwards
 I did as you suggested and I'm still getting errors.

Here is my log: https://pastebin.com/LzsdNFZd
well that is different error to the one above; I'll have a look
a new nightly build with a fix is online in a few minutes
I updated to the new build, but I'm still getting errors.

Here's the log: https://pastebin.com/rBQtYPPn
(2017-12-25, 04:43)tr0nllam Wrote: I updated to the new build, but I'm still getting errors.

Here's the log: https://pastebin.com/rBQtYPPn
 Same here.

Thanks in advance.
that indicates that the scraper has a call to a function called GetMoviePosterDBThumbs which is not available

so from tmm view it works Wink
well, our error is just a subsequent error.
(And a missing function is just ignored)

If we look closely into the log, we see the "real" problem:
Quote:bad http response: 401 forbidden
which means, that the TMDB did not allow your call.

Since it works here, you might have hit some connection limit and TMDB does stop you?
Does it work now?
Does it work inside Kodi?
Since the universal scraper has so many settings... could you upload the data/scraper_metadata.universal.conf from TMM dir? (check if there are no personal OMDB keys or similar in there) so we can replicate your config?

Edit:
If i execute the your call in browser, i'll get a "Suspended API key: Access to your account has been suspended, contact TMDb."  error message.
But your used API key is not the same, as mine - although it seems, we both use Universal Movie Scraper 4.0.2 ?!?
Try deleting/updating that plugin from Kodi....
tinyMediaManager - THE media manager of your choice :)
Wanna help translate TMM ?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Unversal movie scrapper don´t work0