Solved Database Structure
I am trying to write an sqlite query to obtain a report of movies in my database showing movie name, year, rating and country.
I am basing a simple query on one in the Official Kodi Wiki - Databases s1.1 Building SQL Queries.
However movieview in Databases s3.1.2 appears to be out of date e.g. c05 seems to contain an id of some kind and not a Rating (and the rating table doesn't have a link to movies or tv shows)
Can anyone pint me to the latest db structure or tell me how stupid I am at missing the obvious?
Thanks.
http://kodi.wiki/view/Databases

EDIT: never mind, you already found the wiki Big Grin
Check out the Movie Table instead of the View... http://kodi.wiki/view/Databases#movie
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
This query works in MySQL, but should also work in SQLite

Code:
SELECT
    c00 AS title,
    premiered,
    c21 AS country,
    rating
FROM
    MyVideos107.movie_view
ORDER BY
    c00 ASC
Thanks Karellen. Yes, I missed the obvious.
Thanks Klojum. I was able to do a modified version in SQLite Expert.
Happy boy again.
Great that it worked. I'll also make that small correction in the Views table. Thanks for pointing it out.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
Thread marked solved.
My Signature
Thread marked solved.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Database Structure0