Landzo 7" Touchscreen - Garbled Display
I recently installed Kodi on Rasbian using "sudo apt-get install kodi". My Pi3 is connected to a Landzo 7" touchscreen which works great in the OS. I get a garbled screen when I launch Kodi... sometimes (after a few minutes / touches) I will get the Kodi interface. This works great for a bit... usually until I exit out from a menu. It then goes back to a garbled screen for a bit. Is there a way to fix the garbled screen? Are there configuration settings I need to change? I already edited Rasbian's "config.txt" for the display to work.
A screenshot will be helpful, so we can understand what "garbled screen" looks like.

Upload to here... https://imgbb.com/ no account required. Post the provided link back here.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
Hi
Seen this before its a power issue... if you power the screen separate from the pi it works fine...

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Landzo 7" Touchscreen - Garbled Display0