Solved Estuary
Can estuary be customized like I can do with Xonfluence, Confluence.
Of course, see the EstuaryMOD skin.
(2017-09-25, 20:51)Klojum Wrote: Of course, see the EstuaryMOD skin.

Where would I see it?
Is your Google broken? Smile
https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=306757
(2017-09-25, 21:47)Klojum Wrote: Is your Google broken? Smile
https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=306757

That guy is sharing "HIS" custom skin, I don't want his skin. I just want a plain Esturary so I can start the customization from scratch.
If you're running windows you already have a 'plain Estuary' in programfiles(x86)\kodi\addons.
(2017-09-25, 22:03)trogggy Wrote: If you're running windows you already have a 'plain Estuary' in programfiles(x86)\kodi\addons.

Well..... DUH!, I guess you didn't understand what I meant Kiddo!
Perhaps you need to ask your questions in a way, that we can give more accurate answers.
(2017-09-25, 22:05)FreddytheDOG Wrote:
(2017-09-25, 22:03)trogggy Wrote: If you're running windows you already have a 'plain Estuary' in programfiles(x86)\kodi\addons.

I guess you didn't make it clear.
And I'd be very surprised if you're older than me kiddo.

Maybe try again?
You say you want a copy of Estuary. You already have one, unless you're just randomly posting in the windows section (possible). So what do you actually mean?
(2017-09-25, 22:08)trogggy Wrote:
(2017-09-25, 22:05)FreddytheDOG Wrote:

I guess you didn't make it clear.
And I'd be very surprised if you're older than me kiddo.

Maybe try again?
You say you want a copy of Estuary. You already have one, unless you're just randomly posting in the windows section (possible). So what do you actually mean?
I read that EstuaryMOD V2. It still needs A LOT of work to be done to it (code wise) there are functions that are not written in like Xonflence is. I don't like the sidebar I prefer it to be on the bottom. Estuary is too boxy. I think this was made for android, to be honest!
You said:
Quote:I just want a plain Esturary so I can start the customization from scratch.
Is that what you want? Or something else?
(2017-09-25, 22:23)trogggy Wrote: You said:
Quote:I just want a plain Esturary so I can start the customization from scratch.
Is that what you want? Or something else?
I'm just going to stick with Xonfluence until someone comes up with a better customizable version of Estuary with the function addons added, not the video ones.
I'd like my 2 minutes back.
(2017-09-25, 22:33)trogggy Wrote: I'd like my 2 minutes back.
Already wasted!!
@FreddytheDOG

Please show some respect to your fellow forum members.

Quote:Can estuary be customized like I can do with Xonfluence, Confluence.
Your question has been clearly answered.

Personally I am still struggling to understand exactly what you are asking with your follow up posts.

To prevent further off topic posts, Thread Closed.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Estuary0