Providing support to Kodi via sponsors
I’m just getting into running Kodi 17.3 on my Raspberry Pi and was amazed at what this is capable of, and all the support and builds and add-ons out there.

So, I wanted to show support by purchasing an official Raspberry Pi Kodi box from Flirc. Purchase done inside of five minutes, no problems at all.

Another sponsor or vendor posted here at https://kodi.tv/store is Teespring, which produce garments such as t-shirts to spread the Kodi brand. Could someone at kodi.tv please look into their “sponsorship”? When trying to purchase a garment through Teespring, one is plagued with endless hurdles to manoeuvre. Apparently, and according to their support representative, “Transactions will process once the minimum amount needed to print has been met. Depending on when the minimum has been reached, you will either be charged immediately at checkout, or it could take a few days. The progress of the campaign is available on the checkout page prior to ordering”. All should be aware that declined purchases are not the result of an issue with the customer, but actually an issue with Teespring.Confused

End result is, they are listed here at https://kodi.tv/store, but purchase attempts fail through Teespring. Maybe someone at Kodi should be aware.
Yup, that's how they work. They are not a sponsor, but they are how we distribute most merch. They work by campaign, which is a way of maximizing the amount of money earned vs the costs. We used to use cafepress, but it was more expensive at a lower quality.
(2017-09-26, 03:03)natethomas Wrote: Yup, that's how they work. They are not a sponsor, but they are how we distribute most merch. They work by campaign, which is a way of maximizing the amount of money earned vs the costs. We used to use cafepress, but it was more expensive at a lower quality.

Thanks Nate. I was wondering if I was having major issues with Teespring, or if it was their business model. I did mention to them that I can see that being a method of avoiding excessive inventory but to use that practise only introduces issues to potential customers. Thanks again.

You did mention you used to use CafeExpress. Can anyone attest to the quality of the Teespring products?
This year's team t-shirt and hoodie from them are both very nice and decent quality.
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Providing support to Kodi via sponsors0