Android Unable to add source
"couldn't retrieve directory information. This could be due to network not being connected.would you like to add it anyway? "

I receive this error in my latest version 17.4 each time i add source. Please help!
You will need to provide a debug log. The instructions are in my signature. Use the Basic method. Once you have enabled debugging in Settings>System Settings>Logging, restart Kodi then replicate the problem. Once done upload to pastebin and link back here. Note: The entire debug log is required. Partial logs may be ignored.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
I’m having the same problem but have no idea what a pastebin is but have done the de bug thing.
Instructions are in the link : Debug log (wiki)

Pastebin.com is one of several sites you can upload your log to and provide a link to it here.

Also read our Forum rules (wiki) and Piracy policy (wiki) to confirm whether or not the sources you're trying to add are eligible for support here.
Always read the Wiki, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Read/follow the forum rules.
Well the key question is what SOURCE are you trying to add...
(2017-10-24, 18:56)DaLanik Wrote: Well the key question is what SOURCE are you trying to add...

But surely people would type the source url in their browser before taking time to sign up and post here though, right?  Smile

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Unable to add source0