Kodi Kore stays on connecting....
Hi,

I downloaded kore kodi and im using a Pi3 with LibreELEC.

The problem im facing is i already have set up my controller if for some reason leave home and come back and i try to open the controller it will never connect to the media center it just keep saying connecting. I check my IP addres on my kodi and is still the same as the one on the kore app..

can someone help me how to fix, cuz the only way i find it works is if i close the app and i unplug the pi and plug it again and it works

thanks
It's difficult to help because that is probably something with your home network configuration.

If the IP didn't change, it should work, nevertheless you could try and use the hostname in the configuration. I doubt that it will work but it's worth a try.
Deleting and re-adding the RPi3 to your Kore Remote is not working either?
(2017-09-28, 15:21)Klojum Wrote: Deleting and re-adding the RPi3 to your Kore Remote is not working either?

The thing I have to do is unplug  my pi from the electricity to reboot it

Delete the instance of the kodi remote I added because it says connecting

Then I search for the media center sometimes it founds it sometimes it doesn't and I have to configure it manually

But basically Everytime I leave the house and I reconcet to the wifi I have to do that it just a pain

The.ip addresses of the kodi doesn't change is always the same 

Anythoughts on how to resolve it
Is this the same one with the banned addons (wiki) on it?
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
(2017-10-17, 14:28)DarrenHill Wrote: Is this the same one with the banned addons (wiki) on it?

I don't follow
Isn't Kore the official remote for Kodi? That's why I asked...
Anyone ?
Are you sure your android device has properly connected to your LAN when you try. If it is still connected to 3G/4G (ie an external network) it won't work.
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
Sad 
I am having the exact same problem! Drove me so crazy i went back to cable. I should also note that this happens regularly without leaving the house. I just installed it, again, connected fine, 15 min later all i get is "connecting to kodi". Its been like that for 10min.
(2017-10-24, 06:54)nickr Wrote: Are you sure your android device has properly connected  to your LAN when you try. If it is still connected to 3G/4G (ie an external network) it won't work.

Yes, I even put airplane mode connect to WiFi and try and it never connects unless i unplug the pi
Can you ping your kodi machine from the android device?
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Kodi Kore stays on connecting....0