some channels in kodi>>??
i want to know are these channels present on any addons of kodi.

1). Sky Sport (newzealand)
2). Super Sport (South Africa)
3). Channel 9 (australia)
etc..etc

If not,tell me why they are not...
They probably are.
But not in any addon that can be discussed here.
Because... piracy policy. Which you missed on signup.
You're welcome.
Because Kodi is an application and doesn't provide any content? Which (content) you have to add/find yourself...
(2017-09-27, 13:54)DaLanik Wrote: Because Kodi is an application and doesn't provide any content? Which (content) you have to add/find yourself...

Quote:i want to know are these channels present on any addons of kodi.

Pretty sure they know that, they are asking for something specific as quoted

Why does everyone here have this knee jerk reaction to immediately chastise posters looking for content, throwing the piracy book at them right away?

Maybe try a new approach - lead them in the right direction and actually answer their question which follows the rules of the forum

They ask where to find content and you tell them to find it themselves?

It's easier to say 'I don't know any of legal addons which let you subscribe to these channels'
You have our history and we talk again ... until then - the knee jerk it will be ...
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)
Here is a nice reaction:

These channels might be present on some add-ons written for Kodi. They are not available in the official repository.
Requesting help in finding non-legal, piracy, bootleg or other unofficial add-ons is in violation of the forum policy and as such we can't help you.

As a result of violating the forum policy on requests in supporting piracy add-ons it is possible the thread will be moved to the garbage subforum.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
some channels in kodi>>??0