Subversion - HTTP watered down
I don't know if this is a work in progress or something has gone wrong. Just downloaded the newest suversion and when trying to use the http-interface from my laptop i get this. In short, just a black webpage where you can't do anything. Smile Clicking the thumbs gives the message, not implemented.

You might wanna check this news on the XBMC website: http://xbmc.org/theuni/2010/03/01/impend...ge-addons/

Apart from possible unstable svn states the old HTTP-API will be replaced by a new JSON-RPC implementation which will also cause a new default web user interface for XBMC (correct me if I'm wrong).
Always read the online manual (wiki), FAQ (wiki) and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail Team Kodi members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules (wiki).
Please read the pages on troubleshooting (wiki) and bug reporting (wiki) before reporting issues.
Do we have to go through this again, svn != users Smile

Yes, it isn't done yet, please use stable if you need web interface.

Also, I just added so you can start playback from albums atleast, movies and tvshows is next on my list when I have time. You'll for sure be able to do those stuff until next stable I promise you that.

Cheers,
Tobias
If you have problems please read this before posting

Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

"Well Im gonna download the code and look at it a bit but I'm certainly not a really good C/C++ programer but I'd help as much as I can, I mostly write in C#."
OK, thank you very much for your answers. Smile
Also, if any web developer actually wants to work on the default web interface, we'd be more than happy for someone to do it - grab SVN and get cracking Smile

Cheers,
Jonathan
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

Strange but I like this minimalist web interface Smile

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Subversion - HTTP watered down0