• 35(current)
Kodi Forum : Report forum issues here
Just noticed this today when you click on wiki or any other link in the top bar it opens a new tab with that page when you go back to the original tab the link you clicked is not that visible.

Ps: I thought that I would start to like it opening it up in a new tab but I still don’t so if you could make it open in the same page I would appreciate it.
thanx for the report!
the text color should be fixed now.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
Can we get the signature rules bumped to 4 images please instead of 2? That would allow me to link some more Add-ons in my signature in a nice way.

I doubt anyone will abuse this and mods could just have a word with anyone with stupid signatures.
There is no issue. This forum has everything importantly needed.
(2018-09-17, 14:48)Imran Shah Wrote: There is no issue. This forum has everything importantly needed.
Do not attempt to post nonsense messages to up your post count.
You are on our radar.
If I access this site with Chrome, everything works. If I access it using Opera + VPN, I get a "I'm sorry, but you are banned. You may not post, read threads, or access the forum. Please contact your forum administrator should you have any questions." Opera without VPN is fine. Have you gone and banned an Opera VPN IP address or something?
(2018-09-28, 17:11)Halloway Wrote: Have you gone and banned an Opera VPN IP address or something?
Not that I know of. Firstly people are banned by user name, not by IP address or geo location. Although I like the idea. Big Grin
It seems to be an American Opera VPN IP address. If I change the VPN location (e.g to Europe) it works OK.
Use what works for you, I guess.
People can be banned on IP address, we sometimes do this when people are actively creating several accounts. Maybe this happened from this IP.

Which IP is the banned one? I can have a look at the list
spammers are auto-added to the ip blocklist as well.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
ah right you are
note to self: info about ip's used by opera vpn

https://gist.github.com/spaze/558b7c4cd8...254ae7bd10

need to check these against our ip blocklist
couldn't find any opera vpn ip on our blocklist.

please let us know which ip address you're using so we can remove it.
Can you add user rep points to show in mobile view thanks
  • 35(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Kodi Forum : Report forum issues here2