Kodi Forum : Report forum issues here
(2017-10-07, 21:37)vbat99 Wrote: The blue on white is quite difficult to view, specially for those who need reading glasses.  Replies, links, etc can be almost painful to look at, while Code quoted can be very dim.
The arrow over links is not required, makes reading of a post visually full of arrows and is a waste of space.

+ 1 against the blue text on white background.  This is especially annoying when viewing Today's Posts and since they are essentially Search results, searching for anything makes my eyes extremely tired.  Any chance these could be formatted the same way, and use the same fonts and colors as the standard forum view?

Even without following the link for the images below, the thread titles in the forum view (2nd image) are legible, while the thread titles in the Search results are almost invisible.

And I'd like to see the blue arrows disappear too.

On the positive side, for me at least, I absolutely positively do not miss those damn annoying tapatalk signatures.  Wink

It's still damn nice to have the forum back though.  Smile
Kodi Matrix on Dell Optiplex 980 Lubuntu 22.04 | Kodi Matrix on HTPC Lubuntu 20.04 | My Add-ons | Legacy Repo | Matrix Repo
>>>>> Newest MetalChris Addons: Local Now | Redbox | NEWSnet| NHL Radio | Weather Unlocked

Messages In This Thread
RE: New forum, new forum skin : POST YOUR BUGS HERE - by MetalChris - 2017-10-07, 23:21
forums color theme - by mata7 - 2017-10-10, 08:26
Can't open notifications - by dasmanul - 2018-02-19, 14:33
RE: Can't open notifications - by dasmanul - 2018-02-19, 18:47
RE: Can't open notifications - by ronie - 2018-02-20, 12:16
RE: Can't open notifications - by dasmanul - 2018-02-20, 13:54
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Kodi Forum : Report forum issues here2