• 9(current)
Kodi Forum : Report forum issues here
(2017-10-09, 15:39)Milhouse Wrote: In the old forum there used to be a "Search" box at the top of the thread, which was very useful for searching just the current thread. Is this no longer possible with the new forum?

Edit: I'm an idiot, it was staring me in the face:

Except it's now at the bottom of the page instead of the top.   Huh
Kodi Nexus on Dell Optiplex 980 Lubuntu 20.04 | Kodi Nexus on HTPC Lubuntu 20.04 | My Add-ons | Legacy Repo | Matrix Repo
(2017-10-09, 15:49)MetalChris Wrote: Except it's now at the bottom of the page instead of the top.   Huh
When you are in the thread, first press the END key and then PAGEUP if necessary, and the search box is right in front of you.
Would be nice option if your able to let users change the font colours, currently the blue text is causing eye strain for me. Black text on white background would be nice.

Keep up the great work Big Grin
(2017-10-09, 16:44)the_bo Wrote: Would be nice option if your able to let users change the font colours, currently the blue text is causing eye strain for me. Black text on white background would be nice.

You can do that, if you use the full editor option.

On the other hand, if everyone starts using their own colors, this forum may turn into the next kindergarten crayon coloring school.
Unable to vote in threads with a poll - both yes and no radio button are empty and nothing happens when clicked. Click on vote button gets an error message.

And it turns out I don't have edit permission on this thread, so I can't help with the "curating" of post #3
(2017-10-09, 15:23)jjd-uk Wrote: Forum jump at the bottom would aid navigation between different parts of forum quickly

Agree, from this thread:   Forum Jump menu disappearance 
Though for me, having the persistent breadcrumbs at the top of the thread has solved the scroll-scroll-scroll issue for me.  Thanks!
(2017-10-09, 17:08)Klojum Wrote:
(2017-10-09, 16:44)the_bo Wrote: Would be nice option if your able to let users change the font colours, currently the blue text is causing eye strain for me. Black text on white background would be nice.

You can do that, if you use the full editor option.

On the other hand, if everyone starts using their own colors, this forum may turn into the next kindergarten crayon coloring school.

I think he means from this 
To something like this
Or this
Well my pet wish is for a variation of the dark theme that's available, but obviously there's far more important things to sort out first.

(2017-10-09, 18:00)runningnaked Wrote:
(2017-10-09, 15:23)jjd-uk Wrote: Forum jump at the bottom would aid navigation between different parts of forum quickly

Agree, from this thread:   Forum Jump menu disappearance 
Though for me, having the persistent breadcrumbs at the top of the thread has solved the scroll-scroll-scroll issue for me.  Thanks!