Kodi Forum : Report forum issues here
(2017-10-11, 18:30)melhemk Wrote: Love the new look, and thank you for all the bugfixing.

I don't know if this is a bug or by design, when clicking the arrow beside thread title "Go to first unread post", it doesn't quite go to the beginning of that post you have to scroll up a bit, depending on the size of the post and signature of the poster (if very small it might just skip that post and go to the next, if it is a big post you will be located in the middle).
I think typically it should land you in a place where you can see the banner showing time of post and post number at the top of your screen below the navigation panel where forum name and thread title are shown.

Again thank you all for your hard work!

Edit: when I finished my post and got the "you will now be taken to your post" screen, I ended up in the middle of my post.

I've noticed this behavior too. Sometimes drops me 3 or 4 posts prior to the first unread post.

Big improvements made though in the last few days squashing bugs and working out the kinks. Big thanks to everyone who is working behind the scenes to make it all happen!
Kodi Nexus on Dell Optiplex 980 Lubuntu 20.04 | Kodi Nexus on HTPC Lubuntu 20.04 | My Add-ons | Legacy Repo | Matrix Repo

Messages In This Thread
RE: New forum, new forum skin : POST YOUR BUGS HERE - by MetalChris - 2017-10-11, 19:17
forums color theme - by mata7 - 2017-10-10, 08:26
Can't open notifications - by dasmanul - 2018-02-19, 14:33
RE: Can't open notifications - by dasmanul - 2018-02-19, 18:47
RE: Can't open notifications - by ronie - 2018-02-20, 12:16
RE: Can't open notifications - by dasmanul - 2018-02-20, 13:54
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Kodi Forum : Report forum issues here2