Kodi Forum : Report forum issues here
(2017-10-23, 23:36)ronie Wrote:
(2017-10-06, 09:46)Kib Wrote: [*]Team overview page needs skinning, unless we decide to remove it. (link)
[*]

applied some minor tweaks, though there's no a lot lot i can do with that page (displaying the user avatar would require mybb sourcecode editing for instance)

(2017-10-06, 10:02)Karellen Wrote: Re : Forum Team listing... https://forum2.kodi.tv/showteam.php

Under "Administrators" listing, is it possible to have a "Forum Moderators" listing. It would make it easier to track who is and is not a Moderator.

[*]

i've added both mods and supermods.
please let me know what you think :-)

That is great @ronie. Thank you. Who knew we had so many Moderators!! I don't recognise over half the names.

I think you have the headings reversed though. My understanding is that "Moderators" have limited privileges in the forum, usually limited to one sub-forum. "Super Moderators" are those that have free run throughout the forum. Is this correct?

---Edit---
Also, looks like the "Moderators" section has a mix of "moderators" and "super moderators"
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)

Messages In This Thread
RE: New forum, new forum skin : POST YOUR BUGS HERE - by Karellen - 2017-10-23, 23:53
forums color theme - by mata7 - 2017-10-10, 08:26
Can't open notifications - by dasmanul - 2018-02-19, 14:33
RE: Can't open notifications - by dasmanul - 2018-02-19, 18:47
RE: Can't open notifications - by ronie - 2018-02-20, 12:16
RE: Can't open notifications - by dasmanul - 2018-02-20, 13:54
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Kodi Forum : Report forum issues here2