• 25(current)
Kodi Forum : Report forum issues here
Is there a way to turn off, or hide, the mega menu that now appears above subscribed threads?

Kodi Nexus on Dell Optiplex 980 Lubuntu 20.04 | Kodi Nexus on HTPC Lubuntu 20.04 | My Add-ons | Legacy Repo | Matrix Repo
There are currently two font sizes for text links. The one created by the [url] tag is slightly smaller than normal.

Does anyone else have problems logging in with Tapatalk on android?
"You have entered an invalid user name/password combination."

I double checked and made sure I inserted username and password correctly.
I can log in with the same combination on my PC, no issues.
(2017-11-02, 12:54)fijasko Wrote: Does anyone else have problems logging in with Tapatalk on android?
"You have entered an invalid user name/password combination."

I double checked and made sure I inserted username and password correctly.
I can log in with the same combination on my PC, no issues.

No issues logging in... just can't use it for replies.
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.
For IOS tapatalk works fine. Wink
frontend: nvidia shield tv 2019 pro | apple tv 4k | sonos arc 5.1.2 | lg oled65c97la
backend: supermicro x11ssh-ctf | xeon | 64gb ecc | wd red | zfs raid-z2 | dd max s8

software: debian | proxmox | openmediavault | docker | kodi | emby | tvheadend | fhem | unifi
Starting to wonder if I imagined it, but a few days ago I'm sure that when you "Full Edit"ed a post you were positioned at the top of of the post - this was a change from how it used to be when the new forum first went live, as you'd be positioned at the end of the post, and now in the last few days it's reverted to this "end of post" positioning.

I preferred the start-from-top editing position, not sure how others feel about this, and whether it can be changed (possibly, again)? Smile
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.
Has the ability to "Mark all read" been removed?

Also, I find the entire design hard on my eyes; too much white space and all the colours are too similar.
(2017-11-04, 00:46)mdh99 Wrote: Has the ability to "Mark all read" been removed?

it's the little checkmark icon at the bottom of the forum index page.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
(2017-11-04, 01:05)ronie Wrote:
(2017-11-04, 00:46)mdh99 Wrote: Has the ability to "Mark all read" been removed?

it's the little checkmark icon at the bottom of the forum index page.

Can it be added to https://forum.kodi.tv/usercp.php?action=subscriptions it's the first page I hit.
Not possible to go a level up/back if browsing via mobile

As example if ur in a WIP Skin tread there is no way to go back to the treadvoverview and from there no way back to "Skinning"

Please (would be nice if u guies) fix this, as this makes the whole Forum almost unusable on a smartphone!

--
Would be nice to, if there would be a not so green theme

+postheaders r still bit to big from my point of view, guess the whole mobile view needs still some adjustment.
(2017-10-31, 21:21)DarrenHill Wrote: The user search on the profile editor page in the moderator control panel also doesn't work (although the one in the members list under the "more" dropdown list does work).

think that's already fixed? could you retry?
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
(2017-10-27, 04:37)jurialmunkey Wrote: The bar in private messages that shows how much space is used doesn't appear to be working. More than 80% of my PM space is used, but the bar is only showing about 10% used.

should be fixed. mind testing it?
(2017-11-05, 02:06)ronie Wrote:
(2017-10-27, 04:37)jurialmunkey Wrote: The bar in private messages that shows how much space is used doesn't appear to be working. More than 80% of my PM space is used, but the bar is only showing about 10% used.

should be fixed. mind testing it?

It's working for me now, thanks @ronie
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
(2017-11-05, 02:06)ronie Wrote: think that's already fixed? could you retry?

Yup, working now. You can tick that one off the list.
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
Getting multiple emails for subscribed threads from old posts (couple of days old) - no new posts are in thread so not sure what would be triggering the emails.
Current Kodi addon projects: zap2epg, sd4tvh and tvh2kodi (tvh config from inside Kodi)
Testing ATSC single and dual tuners on RPi3 and the occasional s905 box
If you like my work you can buy me a coffee!
  • 25(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Kodi Forum : Report forum issues here2