• 26(current)
Kodi Forum : Report forum issues here
There was a bottleneck in the mail server queue that's now been resolved, so you're just seeing your share of the backlog as it clears.

If it's any consolation I think many people (including me) are also getting them.
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
Yep, definitely getting them too, but I hoped that it was the backlog clearing, as the dates seem to be 'catching up' to real time step by step, or at least I'm hopeful that this is what is happening...
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge please click the 'Thumb Up - Like' button to show me your appreciation :)
For YouTube questions see the official thread here.
(2017-11-02, 00:08)Klojum Wrote: There are currently two font sizes for text links. The one created by the [url] tag is slightly smaller than normal.

should by fixed once the css cache expires
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
(2017-10-31, 20:54)Klojum Wrote: The radio buttons in the member listing are upsetting the dropdownlistbox on the far right.

should also be fixed once the css cache expires
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
(2017-10-08, 12:42)ronie Wrote: responsive design issue: login button gets hidden below the header

should be fixed once the css cache expires
(2017-10-06, 09:46)Kib Wrote: Required Plug-ins

both installed

test xml highlighting:

xml:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<window>
<defaultcontrol always="true">50</defaultcontrol>
<views>50,51,52,53,58</views>
<menucontrol>9000</menucontrol>
<controls>
<include>DefaultBackground</include>
<control type="group">
<include>ContentPanel</include>
<control type="group">
<include>Fanart</include><!-- view id=50 -->
<include>List</include><!-- view id=51 -->
<include>FullList</include><!-- view id=52 -->
<include>Thumbnail</include><!-- view id=53 -->
<include>MediaInfo</include><!-- view id=58 -->
<include>PageControls</include>
<include>ScrollLabel</include>
</control>
<include>SideMenu</include>
</control>
<include>Header</include>
<include>Footer</include>
<include condition="Skin.HasSetting(TouchScreenMode)">TouchScreenControls</include>
<include condition="Skin.HasSetting(DebugMode)">debuginfo</include>
<include>PageFade</include>
</controls>
</window>
I've subscribed to some threads and am mostly watching them in the user control panel. Since the new forum is used, they are being marked as unread all the time, although there aren't any new posts. 2 Days ago I've marked the whole forum as read, went to UCP and they were still bold=unread. Clicked at each of the thread and they were marked as read again. Yesterday two of them got new topics and have been marked as unread, which is correct. I haven't read them yesterday and wanted to do it now, but now all of the subscribed threads are marked as unread again, which is wrong.

edit:
Sorry, just noticed the "Cannot / will not fix" section in the third post of this thread
Quote:[...]
Subscription list- cannot mark read (post 48 111) (can't fix. mybb bug?)
[...]

Sounds similar to my description of the issue...
(2017-10-11, 03:27)Karellen Wrote: User Warning Levels

Could we have a bright obvious colour for any Warning Level above 0%. It can be the one colour for all percentages.

done.
(2017-10-31, 20:57)Klojum Wrote: Aren't the thread titles on the right on the forum frontpage on a very tight leash?

should be a lot better now.
(2017-10-15, 20:12)Milhouse Wrote: Code tags are being stripped from posts when they are previewed or posted-then-edited (may only be on "complex" posts with lists?)

The new editor seems to have fixed this issue - thank you thank you thank you! Smile

Only gripe would be that it keeps popping up the "Auto Saved" message every 10 seconds - can this popup be disabled completely?

Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.
Quote:[*]imgbb mod - to allow image uploading to imgbb and for image link to be placed directly in post.
[*]if one marks a text, to get the option to quote that specific marked text in the next reply (slack)
[*]Full screen editor is glitchy (post 332)

all these should now be fixed / implemented as we've switched to a different editor.

(2017-11-09, 02:10)Milhouse Wrote: Only gripe would be that it keeps popping up the "Auto Saved" message every 10 seconds - can this popup be disabled completely?

i'll have to tweak the css a bit to hide it, stay tuned ;-)
https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?mod...pid2343346

Post #1 does not seem to actually be the first post.
(2017-11-10, 04:07)Oli_Oops Wrote: https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?mod...pid2343346

Hello Oli_Oops

It is strange way to start off a thread, but not unusual. Some members start writing in the Title then continue on in the main text box (which I hate as sometimes we quickly glance over the thread title)

It is also possible the thread was split from another thread.

Is there something else that makes you think it is wrong?
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
In the overview of the Thread Subscriptions the checkbox "Select all" in the column header area is at the wrong place. It's between the labels "Replies" and "Last Post", but should be at the most right position just like the checkboxes for single selection of each thread.
(2017-11-10, 04:07)Oli_Oops Wrote: https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?mod...pid2343346

thx! should be fixed now.
  • 26(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Kodi Forum : Report forum issues here2