Kodi Forum : Report forum issues here
(2017-12-08, 16:25)ronie Wrote: yup, i've been doing some cleanup regarding to user groups & permissions.
if i'm not mistaken, this forum was started back in 2003 and throughout the past 14 years things got a bit messy.

in an effort to tidy things up and unify a lot of things, several changes have been made over the last 2 days.

i've checked, and you currently have moderator permissions in the hardware section.

please double-check if the PM problem has been resolved now (i had to clear some forum caches).
iirc each user can store 200 PM's in total (inbox/sent/drafts/trash combined)
 Hi Ronie

Thanks for getting back to me - I hadn't ever realised my moderator powers were limited to the hardware forum!  (It used to say 'Super Moderator' under my name and someone asked me to lock a thread - which wasn't in the hardware forum - and I suddenly realised everything looked a bit different)

Have zapped all my sent PMs and then zapped the wastebasket - so I'm away from limited (I downloaded them as HTML so I still have them if I ever need them)

Thanks again.

Messages In This Thread
RE: New forum, new forum skin : POST YOUR BUGS HERE - by noggin - 2017-12-08, 22:46
forums color theme - by mata7 - 2017-10-10, 08:26
Can't open notifications - by dasmanul - 2018-02-19, 14:33
RE: Can't open notifications - by dasmanul - 2018-02-19, 18:47
RE: Can't open notifications - by ronie - 2018-02-20, 12:16
RE: Can't open notifications - by dasmanul - 2018-02-20, 13:54
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Kodi Forum : Report forum issues here2