DTS not working on PC but Dolby Digital works
If I play a movie in Kodi that has any other audio source it will play.  Anything with DTS audio I won't get any audio.  I can play the files in MPC without issue and I will get audio.  I feel like I have exhausted everything I could see in Kodi to try and get it to work, can someone please help me before I go crazy?  Thanks

If it matters, I am using analog cables  with Logitech Z-5500 THX-Certified 5.1 speakers
(2017-10-07, 20:45)downthesun Wrote: If I play a movie in Kodi that has any other audio source it will play.  Anything with DTS audio I won't get any audio.  I can play the files in MPC without issue and I will get audio.  I feel like I have exhausted everything I could see in Kodi to try and get it to work, can someone please help me before I go crazy?  Thanks

If it matters, I am using analog cables  with Logitech Z-5500 THX-Certified 5.1 speakers

Ok so I found that it works when I have the audio go through my TV.  My speakers analog cables don't seem to show up as an audio source in the "passthru" devices.  Is there anyway to get my onboard motherboard's audio to show up within those options?
You can't pass through over analogue cables. You need to use spdif
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
(2017-10-07, 21:07)nickr Wrote: You can't pass through over analogue cables. You need to use spdif

I see. I had another issue pop up. I wanted to get my projector working with dts also.  I tried disabling the tv + amp option and just had amp set to on but I still wasn't getting anything and I feel like I tried every audio combination possible in audio options but still no luck. 

Any idea what could he wrong.?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
DTS not working on PC but Dolby Digital works0