How to repair kodi install on Pi 3
So it's not the power supply. I swapped it out for another one and the same issue is still there.

So on the Harmony Ultimate remote, the Back button works, and the on-screen buttons for Page Up and Page Down work. The physical navigation buttons as well as the Select/OK button do not work. If I plug the Flirc into my Surface Pro tablet and start kodi, the remote works as it should.
I have found lots of instructions on rolling back from 17.x to kodi 16.x, but i want to roll back to 17.1 or .2 from the version I have now, which is 17.4.
No one knows how to roll back to 17.1 from 17.4?
Download and "update" to the version of openelec that has the version of kodi that you want.
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
I can't find a previous version of LibreElec. Specifically 8.0.1. The link on the LibreElec site is broken.
(2017-11-03, 02:53)Ferkner Wrote: I can't find a previous version of LibreElec. Specifically 8.0.1. The link on the LibreElec site is broken.

From here? http://archive.libreelec.tv/.
Thanks. Couldn't find that page.
(2017-11-03, 02:53)Ferkner Wrote: I can't find a previous version of LibreElec. Specifically 8.0.1. The link on the LibreElec site is broken.

Which link is broken (so that it can be fixed)?
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.
Everything below "New installation using 3rd party USB or SD writer apps (.img.gz)" on https://libreelec.tv/2017/03/libreelec-k...v8-0-1-mr/.

I'm not sure if this is the case on the pages for the other releases.
I think they are probably moved to the archive page once they are no longer current, but the links should probably updated. Thanks for the report.
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
So I decided to just give up and start fresh. I opted to go with OSMC. The remote worked like it should once again. But kodi behaved rather sluggish. Enough to annoy me to the point that I didn't want to use it anymore. I then did a fresh install of LibreElec 8.2.0.1, but like the upgrades before it, it's flawed. Up and Down were now the channel up and down buttons, and Select didn't work most of the time. I'm going to try again with 8.0.1 because that seemed to work, at first anyhow. If it gives me trouble I'm going back to openelec. It may be dead, but at least it friggin worked.
Please collect your refund at the door.

You have not even told us which remote you are using or posted a debug log. No wonder your problem has not been fixed.
(2017-11-05, 04:50)Ferkner Wrote: So I decided to just give up and start fresh. I opted to go with OSMC. The remote worked like it should once again. But kodi behaved rather sluggish. Enough to annoy me to the point that I didn't want to use it anymore. I then did a fresh install of LibreElec 8.2.0.1, but like the upgrades before it, it's flawed. Up and Down were now the channel up and down buttons, and Select didn't work most of the time. I'm going to try again with 8.0.1 because that seemed to work, at first anyhow. If it gives me trouble I'm going back to openelec. It may be dead, but at least it friggin worked.

Why not post up a debug log and tell us some specifics about your system.

(2017-11-05, 21:53)nickr Wrote: Please collect your refund at the door.

You have not even told us which remote you are using or posted a debug log. No wonder your problem has not been fixed.

It's a Harmony Remote.
HTPCs: 2 x Chromecast with Google TV
Audio: Pioneer VSX-819HK & S-HS 100 5.1 Speakers
Server: HP Compaq Pro 6300, 4GB RAM, 8.75TB, Bodhi Linux 5.x, NFS, MySQL
It is a Harmony, and I somehow got it working after a few fresh starts. It seems to not work at first, but then when I use it on my Srface Pro with kodi, where it works perfectly, once I put it back into the Pi, it starts working properly.
(2017-11-05, 04:50)Ferkner Wrote: So I decided to just give up and start fresh. I opted to go with OSMC. The remote worked like it should once again. But kodi behaved rather sluggish. Enough to annoy me to the point that I didn't want to use it anymore. I then did a fresh install of LibreElec 8.2.0.1, but like the upgrades before it, it's flawed. Up and Down were now the channel up and down buttons, and Select didn't work most of the time. I'm going to try again with 8.0.1 because that seemed to work, at first anyhow. If it gives me trouble I'm going back to openelec. It may be dead, but at least it friggin worked.

Check your remote profile is correct.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
How to repair kodi install on Pi 30