Solved Music tracks do not play in sequence
I used Jarvis and all the others before it for a long time and never had this issue. All my music are stored in my external hard drive. If I want to listen to a particular album, I would select the first tract, it would play and then the next tract would start when the previous had ended. I am using Krypton 17.4 (skin Estuary) and this does not happen. However, if I select the parent folder of the album, open the Menu and select Play, then the whole album plays (and yes in the Player Setting: play next song automatically is selected).
Any advise? Thank you.
That is very odd, and I am unable to repeat. I find that 17.4 behaves just as expected when "play next song automatically" is enabled and "queue songs on selection" is disabled.

Please double check both those settings under Player Settings > Music
What Dave say's, the important one here is making sure "queue songs on selection" is disabled. That caught me out before one time when I started from a fresh install rather than upgrading, so I was starting from a point where all settings were at their defaults.
Ok, "queue songs on selection"....I never had to use this option but thank you. I'll try that out and let you'll know.
@DaveBlake and @jjd-uk....it worked! Thank you both very much.
Excellent, for your info that "queue songs on selection" setting is only for use where you only want the selected item to be queued, hence when you select a track from an album listing with that setting on it only queues that single track, which is why you must go to the next level up to select play on the album entry to queue the whole album with that setting on.
Thank you for the extra information...I have been very used to Confluence, Estuary is very new to me and I'm learning everyday
This is a v17 thing not Estuary in particular. Also if you would prefer you can still use Confluence as the skin in v17, just download from the official repo.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Music tracks do not play in sequence0