Win How to setup remote with Antec Fusion case
I'm a complete newbie here. A friend of mine gave me an Antec Fusion Remote case but no remote.  I'm running Windows 10 Home.  I downloaded and installed Kodi 17.4 and the XBMC LCDProc Add-On (don't know if I needed to).  I downloaded and installed the latest version of iMON Manager.  I programed my TX-NR646 receiver remote with a MCE code and it works at a basic level.  I can turn the HTPC on and off; and use the arrow and select keys.  But I need to be running iMON for it to work.  Is that the way it is supposed to be or should I be able to use the remote in Kodi without having to run iMON Manager?  
Thanks
Did I ask this question in the wrong forum?
It is the correct sub-forum.

Usual reasons that responses are slow or non-existant are:

1. Difficult
2. Off-topic and not kodi related
3. User experience is limited to a small minority

I think it is item 3 in this case. Most users probably don't have experience with the equipment you mentioned. Maybe post some links to the actual equipment so members can familiarise themselves.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
I believe the case is an Antec Fusion 430 (although it may be a Fusion Remote - I don't know how to tell the difference between a VFD and LCD for sure but it looks like a microwave display):
http://www.antec.com/product.php?id=704988&lan=nz
The IR receiver is supposed to be MCE compatible but the only driver I can find is the SoundGraph Remote Control Device (x64).  If I disable the driver the power button works but nothing else (probably because it is built into the front panel and the PC power button is routed through it).  I'm using the latest iMON Manager software (by SoundGraph) version 8.12.1202 that I downloaded from here:
http://imon.en.lo4d.com/
I tried earlier versions with the same results.  The arrow, enter, return, and power buttons work using my Onkyo remote but nothing else.  I've loaded some Windows Media Center codes into my Xsight Touch remote and can get a few more buttons to work but not the transport or channel buttons.  The remote is sending other signal but the iMON software is not receiving it.  If I uninstall the iMON software nothing works.  I'd like to get my Xsight remote fully working within Kodi, I don't care about using it to navigate Windows.  It's quite possible I just don't know what I'm doing but I couldn't find a manual for iMON software with these details anywhere.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
How to setup remote with Antec Fusion case0