"View" problem with IPTV client
Hi,

first of all, I love this theme, it's for me actually the best.
Thanks for your job !

But, I have a problem with the "view" mode and my IPTV client only.

Actually, when I go in my IPTV client, the view is in "list" and I don't like this mode for choose TV channels. I prefer "thumbnail" because is fast and clear.
But, I don't know why, when I select my view and go back or exit Kodi, thumbnail doesn't save and "list" mode go is back.
And no problem with movies and series.

Is it possible to save "thumbnail" mode by default when I select IPTV client ?

Thanks in advance (and sorry for my bad english)
I found ! Thanks to Mudislander : https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid...ew+default

(2012-06-06, 21:47)Mudislander Wrote: edit your My***Nav.xml file and change the line near the top

Code:
<defaultcontrol always="true">50</defaultcontrol>

500 is the thumbnail view. Be careful to use a list type view not a library view

For information, "My***Nav.xml" is in : AppData\Roaming\Kodi (or XBMC)\addons\skin.***** (search your skin)\720p (or 1080i or equivalent)\MyVideoNav.xml

(2012-06-07, 11:58)Mudislander Wrote: also try putting the view you want first in the list of views eg:

Code:
<views>500,51,50,550,551,560,501,508,504,503,505,511,720,722,723,724,725,737</views>

And a serious thing exit XBMC and rename your "guisettings.xml" to something like "Orig-guisettings.xml" and restart XBMC. you'll be back at default everything but you should start seeing the view you want as default.

Be warned there are knock on effects when you try to change things like the default view and you might run into issues later on.  

Edit getting the skin to decide if there was enough info to use a media info view and if not fallback to thumbnails would be a major skin edit

Works perfectly !

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
"View" problem with IPTV client0