Only showing a few videos
I have Kodi 17.4 on a samsung tablet.  When I go into my videos folder which contains about 40 videos it only shows maybe 3.  The folder is an SMB share from a windows box and it works from other windows machines.  They all share the same MYSQL database.  

Can anyone provide a clue as to why this is happening?   If i go to the main computer in kodi its fine (also using the SMB share) and if I go to any other windows machines they see all the files (again, SMB share).   Why is the tablet only pulling a few files?   And those files play fine.   

I can move the few it sees and then it sees a few others but still not the whole folder.

Ideas?
Well, we could argue back and forth until hell freezes over on which might have happened, but getting a decent kodi.log (with 'Debug enabled') after doing a scraping should get us some information as to what is going on.

Secondly, are you actually using the same major version of Kodi on all devices? Otherwise you might be watching via a different/older database...
(2017-10-10, 20:29)Klojum Wrote: Well, we could argue back and forth until hell freezes over on which might have happened, but getting a decent kodi.log (with 'Debug enabled') after doing a scraping should get us some information as to what is going on.

Secondly, are you actually using the same major version of Kodi on all devices? Otherwise you might be watching via a different/older database...

Yea I made sure everything was running at least 17.3.  I'll try to get a log (it's not at my home but a friend's).  I've never seen this happen.   Its not a scrape thing since I have the folder content set to NONE.  I just expect to see a list of current files like I do everywhere else.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Only showing a few videos0