Windows Photo View can't open this picture because the file appears to be damaged, co
I am using 1.4.7.2.  Yesterday I started to notice that fanart and posters are downloading but are corrupted.  When trying to open them I get: Windows Photo View can't open this picture because the file appears to be damaged, corrupted, or is too large. 

And they don't load in Ember either.

is anyone else experiencing this?

How can I troubleshoot this?
No problems here, but you should honestly upgrade to latest build:

https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=316733
(2017-10-11, 04:30)Fail$tyle420 Wrote: No problems here, but you should honestly upgrade to latest build:

https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=316733

I am so confused on what the latest  build is.  The wiki has one thing, a really large forum post states another, GitHub is different, and the link you shared seems to be 3rd party.  What's the deal?
Yes, it's a little bit confusing. Here are the facts:

1.3.x:
out-of-date and no longer supported

1.4.7.x:

1.4.8.0  Alpha xy:
official alpha version of forthcoming version 1.5: Link

Github x64 builds (1.4.90):
inofficial (daily) build of my current state of 1.5 on Github, compiled by "komplex": Link
(2017-10-11, 10:41)DanCooper Wrote: Yes, it's a little bit confusing. Here are the facts:

1.3.x:

1.4.7.x:

1.4.8.0  Alpha xy:
official alpha version of forthcoming version 1.5: Link

Github x64 builds (1.4.90):
inofficial (daily) build of my current state of 1.5 on Github, compiled by "komplex": Link

Awesome!! Thanks guys.

So do I want to use the 1480 alpha version of the daily build?  Or rather, how often is the alpha build compiled?  Only reason I ask is that I see that bugs get fixed all the time, so is the alpha build out of date?
The "daily" build is the latest and best working. The official Alpha build is not up-to-date because I will only release a new version if all new features are completed and all known bugs are fixed. So I still need more time to make all done.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Windows Photo View can't open this picture because the file appears to be damaged, co0