Solved User control panel?
Hello:

I'm trying to change my passweord after a password reset but can't for the life of me find the User Control Panel to do this.  Anyone?

Thanks

Keith
@sktn77a

What are you referring to? The forum, the wiki, Kodi itself, something else?
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
Sorry, the forum.
Ok,

top right hand corner of the screen you will see your username.
Click your username
Select "User CP" underneath your username
Left hand side of your screen you will see a cog, about halfway up the screen.
Click it.
Select "Change User Password"

Moved to Forum and Website suggestions.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
Thanks, found it. Looks like they changed the icons around. Nothing happens when you click the user name but if you click the down arrow to the right of it, the menu opens.

Thanks again,
Thread marked solved.
My Signature

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
User control panel?0