Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Windowed mode resizing on its own
Sorry if this is a repost, but I searched and the only resize issues I can find have to do with content not resizing with the window or people not knowing how to take it out of fullscreen mode. 

I have no idea how or why this is happening, but it is not any of those. I use windowed mode mostly, if it matters. At least once a day, I find that kodi has resized itself. Often it will be larger than the parameters of my screen, and the title bar and edges aren't visible so I am unable to resize or move the window at all. I have looked through all the settings I can think of, but I'm not a programming whiz so I don't know what's going on or how to fix it. TIA.
This may be an issue with scaling in the operating system itself. Windows 10 includes a new per-display scaling feature, designed to keep your windows consistent across screens of different sizes. Using search typing “scaling” into the search field, “Change the size of the Apps on the screen”. It possible that the o/s is trying to dock the windows, I have seen this issue many moons ago and I ended up with a registry hack for the fix and just about forgot everything about it. This might do the trick "Prevent windows from being automatically arranged when moved to the edge of the screen." https://www.sevenforums.com/customizatio...ution.html

Windowed mode resizing on its own00