Android No picture folder on Android tv (Phillips)
On my tv I can only see a music and a video folder when using Kodi. With Plex I get all 3 folders, but I do not like working with Plex.
Any suggestions to solve this?
No suggestions as yet, as you question makes little sense.

What do you mean you can only see music and video? Do you have the full kodi Main Menu at all? Can you see settings, Movies, TV Shows?

Remember, we are not sitting on your couch looking at the screen with you. We have no idea what you are looking at.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
I'm guessing he is using UPnP/DLNA, which does videos, music and photos.
As far as I know, only videos and music are shared via Kodi's video and music libraries. Photos has no such library, so may not be shared.
If you want all three, I suggest using a separate file server with something like MiniDLNA installed.
A little more information about my photo problem: For now I just want to use kodi for sharing photos and videos from my windows-computer to my tv. My homenetwork is wifi.
When I open Network on my tv I can only see a music and a video folder from kodi. Files in these folders works ok.
I think Klojum maybe is right about that kodi does not have a separate folder for photosharing, but it seems anyhow strange when I on kodis homepage one can read:

"Kodi is the best way to share your photos on the biggest screen in the house or maybe just some wall candy with a personal slideshow".

I think there is something I as a new kodi user have missed?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
No picture folder on Android tv (Phillips)0