Bug The crash and crash has collapsed
When I start Kodi V17.4 every time, crash immediately can not be used. for win10 64 bit, my memory is 4GB.

It's not a bug, it's likely your Windows setup that has been compromised already.
And what are you expecting from us to do with a screenshot of a partial installation progress bar?
(2017-10-14, 10:43)Klojum Wrote: It's not a bug, it's likely your Windows setup that has been compromised already.
And what are you expecting from us to do with a screenshot of a partial installation progress bar?

I re-installed many times, most of the time is the collapse.
(2017-10-14, 10:43)Klojum Wrote: It's not a bug, it's likely your Windows setup that has been compromised already.
In addition, 'Regional-Language' why only English?
English is the default language, other languages can be installed.
Follow these instructions to provide a debug log... Guide to Advanced Debug

It is the only way you will get any meaningful advice here.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
When I try to install it on the Drive D, it crashes again.

Can you stop posting images of your windows crash box. We believe you. You don't have to keep proving it.

Just provide the requested debug log (wiki)
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
(2017-10-14, 11:51)Karellen Wrote: Can you stop posting images of your windows crash box. We believe you. You don't have to keep proving it.

Just provide the requested debug log (wiki)

Content what on http://kodi.wiki  is cumbersome, and my English is bad, let me and kodi say goodbye.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
The crash and crash has collapsed0