Error download subtitle (Open Subtitles)
Hi everyone! 

So I have been having troubles the last few days with downloading my subtitles. Every time when I try to download them, it gives me an “Error Subtitle Failed Download”. It does this with every episode/movie. Now I have been a registered user at Open Subtitles and they do show up when I search for them. They just don’t download. Does anyone knows what I’m doing wrong?
You did enter the credentials in the settings of the OpenSubtitles addon?
It sometimes can be troublesome (perhaps when things are busy) and errors may appear, but subtitles will be downloaded eventually.
Yes. I uninstalled Kodi now and tried it again. I used a different one this time; Subscene. It still doesnt download my subtitles. I can see them in the list but I cant download them. It is still saying: Failed to download subtitles. Im confused haha.
I don’t think it has something to do with Open Subtitles. I think it had something to do with my settings.
(2017-10-15, 19:54)Kayl0570 Wrote: I don’t think it has something to do with Open Subtitles. I think it had something to do with my settings.

I have the same problem, when the name of the video is too long, kodi can not copy the subtitles file to the folder special://temp/

Any correction on this issue?  Thanks.

Raspberry pi 3,  raspbian OS
Same problem here....
(2017-10-14, 14:56)Kayl0570 Wrote: Hi everyone! 

So I have been having troubles the last few days with downloading my subtitles. Every time when I try to download them, it gives me an “Error Subtitle Failed Download”. It does this with every episode/movie. Now I have been a registered user at Open Subtitles and they do show up when I search for them. They just don’t download. Does anyone knows what I’m doing wrong?
I'm having the same trouble after updating to the latest version of Kodi.  I'm properly authenticated in the subtitle service, subtitles are found however subtitles always fail to download. Any help would be appreciated.
So I have been having troubles the last few days with downloading my subtitles.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Error download subtitle (Open Subtitles)0