Local Video Buffering
Hi,

My local videos (USB hard drive) keep buffering to the point where I can't watch them any longer (freeze).

1. I'm not sure why local videos are buffering (they are not streaming videos)
2. I've tried looking up various threads here and there on the subject of buffering, and followed those that suggested editing the advanced_settings.xml file, removing buffering altogether and videos still get stuck in buffering.

This didn't happen last year when I first installed OSMC on my Raspberry Pi 3. After some updates however this behavior started.

So what's next? Thanks for the help.
(2017-10-14, 17:04)jesuisbenjamin Wrote: Hi,

My local videos (USB hard drive) keep buffering to the point where I can't watch them any longer (freeze).

1. I'm not sure why local videos are buffering (they are not streaming videos)
2. I've tried looking up various threads here and there on the subject of buffering, and followed those that suggested editing the advanced_settings.xml file, removing buffering altogether and videos still get stuck in buffering.

This didn't happen last year when I first installed OSMC on my Raspberry Pi 3. After some updates however this behavior started.

So what's next? Thanks for the help.

No Debug Log no issue. This is a support forum - so please read the "Read this before posting FAQs".
First decide what functions / features you expect from a system. Then decide for the hardware. Don't waste your money on crap.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Local Video Buffering0