Slight stutter/freeze on local content playback
After countless hours on the net i thought it better to ask the pro,s, i would it assume its an easy fix but it eludes this novice so help is needed, i have a basic/old setup, a zyxel NSA310 nas with my movie content on connected to my network and kodi installed on an Amazon firestick connected to an LG 47LM620T tv only, when the movies are played through the tv player all is good with no problems, even from my pc to the tv works good but through Kodi there is a slight stutter/freeze every 5 seconds or so, its hardly noticeable but because it constantly happens you pick it up, ive tried all sorts of settings that are on the internet but these seem to apply when using exodus/phoenix and the like and also streaming but i dont use either, i only use Kodi as my personal media player so do not know if these settings would even apply, the only thing that i can come up with if its any use is everything is wired in except for the fire stick which is obviously wireless, could this be an issue? i have tried different versions of Kodi but with the same result..
Any help would be very much appreciated

Thanks all
Quote:ive tried all sorts of settings that are on the internet but these seem to apply when using exodus/phoenix and the like and also streaming but i dont use either
If you want support, provide us with a debug enabled kodi log file. See debug log (wiki).
I have re-enabled your topic, because we like to see that log file I already asked you about. I hope that you did read our forum rules (wiki), especially on piracy.

Whenever banned addons are installed, you won't be eligible for support. If you don't use the aforementioned add-ons, and don't have them installed anymore, then provide us with your debug log (wiki) so we can have a deeper look at things.
I am unsure how to supply the required kodi log, can you give me some pointers? and although i did read the rules on piracy i cannot see how or why that applies here as i already mentioned my system does not use banned or any other add ons and so on that note can i ask why my post had to be re-enabled? as that implies it was disabled for some reason in the first place?
"as that implies it was disabled for some reason in the first place? "

That was my fault. I didn't read carefully enough and accidentally binned your thread. Sorry for that.

Regarding to the logfile. Read: http://kodi.wiki/view/Log_file

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Slight stutter/freeze on local content playback0