Aeon Nox Silvio 6.0.11 - Can't change widgets
Hi all,
I'm having a little issue with Aeon Nox Silvio where I can't change or choose widgets for the homescreen. I get to the point where I would usually click to choose a widget (system/interface/configure skin/setup aeon nox main menu/select widget 1) but nothing happens. Usually a box appears where i choose the widget but for some reason it's not happening. 

Has anyone come across this before? Do we have a fix?

I'm running Krypton on Nvidia Shield TV

Thanks
Jimmi
I managed to get past this by going back to version 6.0, making the changes and then updating to 6.0.11 (or whatever the latest version is).
The issue is how you install your add-ons...

For some reason you have script.skin.helper.widgets installed but it is currently disabled. That is why you cannot alter your widgets.

Check that My add-ons > All > Skin Helper Service Widgets > is enabled and not disabled.

I have no idea what you are doing but how you install add-ons does not seem to be the correct way to do so.

The reason it works for prior installations is there is not a condition for the onclick. I added this cause pretty much all widgets use a function of that script as a reload command so the best action was to make it not work if that script is not installed correctly.

The issue is with how you chose to install additional scripts cause if you did it the correct way then it would not be disabled without your knowledge Nod

Any other questions?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon Nox Silvio 6.0.11 - Can't change widgets0