Kodi problem with cursor position
Hi All!!!

Suddenly, my cursor located on 4-5 position down and right .
If i close the Kodi everything fine with Android desktop.
Is it way to fix?
Thank you.
I can't believe it . No body know how to fix this bug? 67! views and no one answer to me.
I don't understand your question.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
My question is how to fix my problem ? Suddenly, i can't use my keyboard trackball, because cursor out of target by 3-4 lines . I can moved cursor but I can't click on any menu buttons , have to put it down and right.
If this has happened suddenly, then something 'suddenly' has changed in your setup or in the config files.

Provide us with the full debug log (wiki) for details. So far, all we know it is something Android.
After that, exit Kodi, rename or delete the guisettings.xml file, and restart Kodi. See if that cures anything.
(2017-10-17, 06:01)Klojum Wrote: If this has happened suddenly, then something 'suddenly' has changed in your setup or in the config files.

Provide us with the full debug log (wiki) for details. So far, all we know it is something Android.
After that, exit Kodi, rename or delete the guisettings.xml file, and restart Kodi. See if that cures anything.
Thank you , I will try do it.
(2017-10-18, 07:29)Zavulon Wrote:
(2017-10-17, 06:01)Klojum Wrote: If this has happened suddenly, then something 'suddenly' has changed in your setup or in the config files.

Thank you , I will try  do it.
Any updates on this?  I think my Nvidia Shied Kodi is having the same issue.  In the Kodi app it is like my controller dpad right arrow is stuck down, but if I exit Kodi then everything works fine.
Thanks
(2017-10-19, 04:48)ADOGG13 Wrote: Any updates on this?  I think my Nvidia Shied Kodi is having the same issue.  In the Kodi app it is like my controller dpad right arrow is stuck down, but if I exit Kodi then everything works fine.
Thanks

Still the same . No solution. Placed question on different forums -no answers . If you resolve your problem let mi know Plz
(2017-10-18, 07:29)Zavulon Wrote:

Thank you , I will try  do it.

I renamed the guisetting . Nothing helped.
You have to be joking rightHuh?\

Have you provided the debug log that @Klojum asked for two weeks ago?? Until such time, you won't receive assistance. Also, I still don't understand what the problem is.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
I'm having the exact same problem - seems to have re-surfished since 15.X ( 16.X fixed it ... although not 4k related at that time )

You can see a good video showing this exact same problem here:
https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid...pid2660971

It's only happening when you set Kodi to 4k res ... the mouse works correctly on 1080p

I also downgrated to Kodi 17.4, the problem exists there as well ... but it's ok on 16.0 (which only supports 1080p, hence it's ok), which I downgrated to untill this problem has been fixed with Kodi 17.x running in 4k resolution.

p.s. I've done a clean install of Kodi 17.4 and 17.5(.1) ... the 4k mouse problem exists!
I then downgrated to 16.0, and because 16.0 does not support 4k (only 1080p!) it's is OK, but as soon as I upgrated from 16 to 17 the problem appears, because then 4k support kicks in, so it's linked to this 17.X version!

The only way to get the mouse to work correctly in 4k, is to use SPMC version 16.7 - it has 4k support and the mouse works,
But I really want to be able to use the 17.X 4k versions of Kodi!
Thank you Lord02, you did big job to explain all Gurus what kind of problem we have. I am extremely busy on my work to do troubleshooting.
(2017-10-29, 21:34)Zavulon Wrote: Thank you Lord02, you did big job to explain all Gurus what kind of problem we have. I am extremely busy on my work to do troubleshooting.

Is any of the Kodi developers looking into this problem? Multiple reports of this problem all over the community ...
I don't know whether to laugh or cry...

No! NO-one is looking at this issue.
My Signature

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Kodi problem with cursor position0