v17 Predefine audio track
Kodi 17 on Windows here.

I do have some M2TS files. These include various audio tracks each. These tracks don't have a language identifier applied, all audio tracks are labeled as undefined/unknown. With try and error I can recognize the audio track I would like to hear. The total number of audio tracks and the correct index of the wanted track is different among these M2TS files.

Is there an option or setting, possibly in the NFO files, to preset the audio track I want to hear whenever that video gets played?

Thanks in advance.
I'm not sure if Mkvtoolnix is any use. https://mkvtoolnix.download/downloads.html

You can remove audio tracks, so you are only left with the ones you want. It's very quick
Thanks for your answer.

I usually do this, but not for these files. tsmuxer etc do have problems with these files. These files are left over and I can't remux them (e.g. as ISO).

However, Kodi can play them, but Kodi autoselects the language set in the settings (does not apply here, they are labeled unknown) or uses the first audio track.

So I'm looking for a way to predefine that for a specific M2TS file the third audio track should be used (third is just an example, in fact its different from M2TS to M2TS.
If you select an audio track for a particular file, Kodi will remember this selection next time you play this file.
Great, thanks a lot.

Just curious, an option (e.g. in NFO) does not exist?
(2017-10-18, 12:22)baer678 Wrote: Great, thanks a lot.

Just curious, an option (e.g. in NFO) does not exist?

I don't think so and I don't think that it would fit there because NFO is for metadata.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Predefine audio track0