Search Kodi Library within Plots
Sorry if this is a duplicate. Can't find my original post after the forum crash.
Is there a way to search by plot? For example I want to list all my movies that have the fictional detective Marlowe.

Thx again.

L C
@Longtime Collector

We lost almost a days worth of data due to the forum migration, so it is very likely that your post was lost. I do recall this question, and I think you had a reply but cannot remember what it was. Sorry. At a guess I will have to say no you can't.

You could use Tags instead. Are you aware of them? A quick guide to use them... https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid...pid2654489

Of course you still need to go through and initially find those Marlowe movies, but that is a once off search. Once tagged, you will just use the tag list to locate them.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Search Kodi Library within Plots0