Solved When Kodi is opened LG tv flashes on/off
Every time I try to open Kodi on either of my lg tvs they start flashing on and off. I tried the device on an RCA tv I have and Kodi works fine on it. I searched and the forums and tried taping over CEC pin 13 and made sure that sleep mode on the LG tv was in off but both lg tv keep flashing on and off when Kodi opens.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Have you doublechecked the CEC settings in the Input Devices section?
(2017-10-17, 05:59)Brute Wrote: Every time I try to open Kodi on either of my lg tvs they start flashing on and off. I tried the device on an RCA tv I have and Kodi works fine on it. I searched and the forums and tried taping over CEC pin 13 and made sure that sleep mode on the LG tv was in off but both lg tv keep flashing on and off when Kodi opens.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
I did turn off the hdmi/Cec on the input device but after you mentioned it again I rebooted everything and it seems to work ok.

Thanks 
Thread marked solved.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
Thread moved to hardware
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
When Kodi is opened LG tv flashes on/off0