v18 Custom grid no longer working
I am trying to help diagnose an issue with an existing addon that works in Kodi 17 and earlier, but not in 18 as of the 15 Oct build. It builds a custom grid (I.E. an epg grid but not using the epggrid control).

The grid displays, the first column and row display properly, but the rest of the grid built from JSON file content won't display. I have used web_pdb to step through the script code to at least determine that the data exists and is used to build the grid. Each cell of the grid should have a label and a background color, but that doesn't happen. I am left with an empty grid except for the top row and leftmost column which are built separately.

I found the XML used to build the controls, it's one big window with a series of groups, labels, images. The images make up the cells/borders. The labels and colors are set dynamically as the data is used to build the grid.

I haven't seen anything relating to Kodi 18 to indicate these controls have changed or that others are having issues, but will continue to search. Thank you for your time and any pointers you can provide.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Custom grid no longer working0