How to make controls disappear after unpause
Is there a way to make the controls along the bottom, that appear on pause, disappear a few seconds after resuming?  Most skins do this by default from what I can tell.
(2017-10-18, 03:27)Borg-101 Wrote: Is there a way to make the controls along the bottom, that appear on pause, disappear a few seconds after resuming?  Most skins do this by default from what I can tell.

It does this already when you pause with space , then un pause with space
(2017-10-22, 23:22)SerpentDrago69 Wrote:
(2017-10-18, 03:27)Borg-101 Wrote: Is there a way to make the controls along the bottom, that appear on pause, disappear a few seconds after resuming?  Most skins do this by default from what I can tell.

that does not work on rpi2
(2017-10-22, 23:22)SerpentDrago69 Wrote:

Unfortunately this does not work on my HTPC (Elementary OS Loki) with Kodi.  I did some more research and it seems that the cause of this issue is pressing Enter instead of Space.  The reason I was running into this was because of my remote control and my FLIRC.  I have my remote sending the "Enter" key press as my TV and HTPC setup all have menus that press this key to get into them.  If I use the play/pause button it works flawlessly.  The only thing is, I believe the control/menu bar timed out after 30 seconds on other skins I have used previously.  I could be mistaken though.  I don't want to risk losing any settings by switching skins and testing.
Is there any fix for this?
In the AZ2 settings, you can have the controls fade out after a preset time. I have mine set to 5 seconds.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
How to make controls disappear after unpause0