Is there a difference between Jarvis and Krypton as far as Add-ons is concerned?
First off, I started a thread asking a question a few hours ago and the thread was closed. I am brand new to this. I was given the advice to use Kodi for a station and I installed it on a windows machine so I could research how to establish the channel on Kodi. Once I got a working add-on, it took about a month for the MXIII box to come to me from China, and again, I'm new to those. It was preloaded and I didn't know to check it for violations. I didn't know what those other add-ons did because all of the ones I did try none of them ever worked. When I found out about the Kodi Repository that's when I understood WHY I was directed to look at Kodi. Don't mistake what I'm saying for someone who doesn't understand copyright law etc. I work in broadcast and run a verifiably reputable broadcast company that is on the air right now with self-produced, as well as licensed, media. While I don't understand fully what are in those other links, I took you guys' word for it and researched how to get those add-ons off. It's wiped and only has Kodi on it. 
What I also read is this box runs on Android 4.4.2 and that Krypton won't run on anything less than Android 5.0. So, anyway...
I created the add-on and tested it on Krypton 17.3 (Windows 10 Pro). Being that my box (MXIII 4K) is only capable of running Jarvis, how does that affect my add-on?
The URL to the add-on is:
https://theurbanfiregroup.000webhostapp.com/Repository/
Before Krypton, we had different Python versions on different platforms - 2.6 or 2.7, so you had to target Python 2.6 features to be on the safe side. There are also changes in Kodi Python API, but you need to read sticky topics for those.
(2017-10-18, 22:02)Roman_V_M Wrote: Before Krypton, we had different Python versions on different platforms - 2.6 or 2.7, so you had to target Python 2.6 features to be on the safe side. There are also changes in Kodi Python API, but you need to read sticky topics for those.

Thanks for the direction, Roman. I will read away.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Is there a difference between Jarvis and Krypton as far as Add-ons is concerned?0