Mod Default to "In progress TV shows" on load
First Post Smile Loving Kodi and the Amber skin... 

How do I change the first / default sub-menu (not sure if that's what they're called) for TV Shows?

At the moment it shows "Recently added episodes" as the first thing above the TV Shows menu bar on the home screen.

I'd really like it to be "In progress TV shows", which is the third dot point up on the TV Shows menu. Is this a sub-menu, smart playlist or something else, btw?

I've looked at Home.xml and Includes.xml (rearranged a couple of items here) but it didn't have the desired effect. These are in /storage/.kodi/addons/skin.amber/1080i/

Please can someone help - I'm fairly competent using the command line in *nix and in XML, but am very new to Kodi and skins.

System configuration
--------------------------
Amber 3.0.7
LibreELEC (official) 8.1.2
RPI2.arm architecture (using a Raspberry Pi 3)
Kodi 17.4 Git:7fc6da0
(2017-10-18, 14:00)adey_g Wrote: First Post Smile Loving Kodi and the Amber skin... 

How do I change the first / default sub-menu (not sure if that's what they're called) for TV Shows?

At the moment it shows "Recently added episodes" as the first thing above the TV Shows menu bar on the home screen.

I'd really like it to be "In progress TV shows", which is the third dot point up on the TV Shows menu. Is this a sub-menu, smart playlist or something else, btw?

I've looked at Home.xml and Includes.xml (rearranged a couple of items here) but it didn't have the desired effect. These are in /storage/.kodi/addons/skin.amber/1080i/

Please can someone help - I'm fairly competent using the command line in *nix and in XML, but am very new to Kodi and skins.

System configuration
--------------------------
Amber 3.0.7
LibreELEC (official) 8.1.2
RPI2.arm architecture (using a Raspberry Pi 3)
Kodi 17.4 Git:7fc6da0
If anything, you would need to modify Includes_Shelf_Contents.xml, but I have not tried this... I may play around with it myself so see if I can arrange the order a bit. If ti works I'll let you know.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Default to "In progress TV shows" on load0