ART FILES
Okay. Can we pick a standard naming system for art files? Is background art background.jpg or fanart.jpg? Is it ###.tbn or ###-thumb.jpg? Is it folder.pg or poster.jpg?

Why can't you just pick a naming format and stick with it? This is just ridiculous.
Now that your rant is over, have a read of this... http://kodi.wiki/view/Artwork

Official terms are used. We take no responsibilty for language, cultural or other reasons for name changes

Looking at your post history, you are a bit of a senstionalist. I'll apply a warning to your account, just to alert us every time we see your name...
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
(2017-10-19, 04:46)[email protected] Wrote: Okay. Can we pick a standard naming system for art files? Is background art background.jpg or fanart.jpg? Is it ###.tbn or ###-thumb.jpg? Is it folder.pg or poster.jpg?

Why can't you just pick a naming format and stick with it? This is just ridiculous.

http://kodi.wiki/view/Movie_artwork
LMFAO....someone needs to read a little before they go any further making themselves look silly. On a side note, haven't read the wiki in a while and just read a few sublinks from yours Karellen, the wiki looks great from the last time I read it!
Thanks @Fail$tyle420. Smile
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
ART FILES0